.mac

Posted: June 15, 2008 in Uncategorized

So why are there domwins like .mac? why aren’t that .pc or something like that? and why, supposing that a PC user wanted one, can’t a PC user get a .mac address? the only thing they’re losing by not letting PC people get a .mac address is customers. I mean, only 7.83% of the total computer user population uses a Mac. That number was generated on Saturday, June 14, 2008. So the rest of the computer world, the other 92.17% of the total computer users, can’t use this extension? how stupid is that? Hopefully this article will arouse some questions.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s